"Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning. "
-Albert Einstein

Thursday, November 4, 2010

Ted Gibson...Tabatha Coffey....Nick Arrojo...

Now, the question has been asked...Which celebrity industry icon would you like to sit down with for dinner??  There are some amazing industry icons out there to choose from, but I know I can only choose one, so I would pick Ted Gibson.  Ted Gibson has such a remarkable story of how he got to where he is today.  He has gone from the smallest of towns to working on celebrities such as Angelina Jolie.  He has been behind the chair, platform artist, educator, salon owner and entrepeneur.  To me, Ted Gibson embodies so many characteristics that I admire and respect, that I would be in awe to sit with him and see how his mind works and how he sees the industry.  Its funny but I sometimes tell my family and friends that I'm going to be the next Ted Gibson...unless one is familiar with cosmetology as an industry, one usually doesn't know who I'm referring to, but its a great goal, nonetheless!!  I think the number one reason I look up to him is because he has conquerred it all...behind the chair, platform artist, educator, salon owner and entrepeneur.  He is everything I aspire to be and I know this opportunity of Spread the Love will help me begin my journey to becoming the next Ted Gibson. 

No comments:

Post a Comment