"Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning. "
-Albert Einstein

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Salon Atmosphere

Today was my first day in the salon.  I love it!!  I didn't do any actual hair work, but I did get a chance to get involved with the other staff, learn some product info and get a feel of how the salon works and operates.  I can't wait to do this on a regular basis!!!  I am so fortunate to have a job immediately after school! 

The salon I am working is a great place!  The atmosphere is one of learning, growing and most importantly FUN!!  I am thrilled about being part of this team and growing with them and the salon!! 

I received my itinerary for my upcoming New York trip for Matrix.  I am so thrilled at this opportunity still...I haven't stopped smiling!  I'm finding myself not being too nervous for this part of the experience.  The thought of traveling for six months and learning and sharing all I've experienced still amazes me and makes me so eager to get my feet in the water!!  I feel that this new career path of mine is something I was meant to do and I'm simply thrilled to get it going and explore all the new exciting things that lie ahead of me!!

Mark my words....I will become a household name!!

1 comment: