"Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning. "
-Albert Einstein

Thursday, November 25, 2010

I AM SO THANKFUL!!

There are so many things going on ina my life for me to be thankful for.  I have an amazing family who loves and supports me in all my endeavors.  I have wonderful friends whom I love dearly.  I am a graduate of cosmetology school.   I have a new career that I am excited about!!  I am a FINALIST in Matrix Spread the Love competition!!  And the list goes on...

The next few months in my life are going to be a whirwind of activity and new experiences.  I will be traveling to New York City for the final interview for the Matrix Spread the Love.  I know this 6 month opportunity was made for me!  When I think about it and being involved with it, I never think of NOT being chosen to be one of the six.  I can't imagine not experiencing everything this opportunity has to offer!!  I'm so thankful to be this far into it!!   This is my dream and I am so fortunate to be given the opportunity to potentially live my dream!!  I'm excited for the next few weeks/months!

I know that everything happens for a reason.  I know that I moved back to Missouri at just the right time to start cosmetology school when I did so that I would be eligible for this opportunity, so that I would meet the amazing people I have, and so that I would gain the confidence and know-how to be a  successful cosmetologist.
I am so thankful and grateful beyond measure!  I know that ..'all things work together for good to them who love the Lord..'  I am believing that this isn't the final step for me!!

No comments:

Post a Comment