"Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning. "
-Albert Einstein

Saturday, September 25, 2010

New Construction

Today my husband and I worked at our new home.  We spent most of the evening sweeping and cleaning up the drywall dust and scraps.  I had so much fun just being there, even though its not quite finished yet.  It is so exciting to me that we are able to build our first home.  It's amazing to me just how quickly it is all going up.  Looking at pictures from three months ago, it doesn't even look like the same construction.  It will definitely be an exciting day when we are able to move in and be home. 

Yesterday was a pretty exciting day for me at school.  I finalized my application and video interview for the Matrix Spread the Love entry and sent it in.  November 1st can't come soon enough!!!  This opportunity to travel with top stylists and learn from them is an amazing thing that doesn't come around too often!!  I know I would be a great choice and I hope they choose me...they won't be sorry! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment