"Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning. "
-Albert Einstein

Monday, September 20, 2010

colorist=artist

Today I got my color done and it looks fabulous!  I also did my friends hair at school...a fellow student.  Her hair looks equally as fabulous!  When I do color, I almost have an out of body experience...I feel as if I'm painting a masterpiece in the hair.  I love that feeling!!  It hit me today that I'm still the artist, just that my medium has changed from oil paints to hair color and my canvas is no longer stretched over wood but its a clients hair.  I love that I made this career change.   I love that I have the ability to make someone feel great about themselves by creating a beautiful design with color and a new style in their hair!

No comments:

Post a Comment