"Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning. "
-Albert Einstein

Saturday, September 11, 2010

New Blog

So, this is a new thing for me...a blog.  I'm kind of excited to get this started and a little nervous at the same time.  I have always wanted to get a blog, just never did because not really sure how many people, if any, want to read about the daily tidbits in my life.  I suppose I should start with who I am and what is in my life, etc. 

I am a cosmetology student at the moment and on the verge of graduation.  I am very excited to be finished soon and to be out in the field.  I have always loved cosmetology and the art behind it.  I am thrilled that I finally made the move and decision to pursue my passion! 

I have an amazing husband and family who support me in my dreams daily.  I know I couldn't have done half the things in my life without them.  They are my rock!

So, enough about me....what's new with you??  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment