"Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning. "
-Albert Einstein

Monday, September 13, 2010

Fashion Show

Tonight was our school's fashion show.  The theme was New York Fashion Week.  It was so  much fun!!  I was a little bummed because I didn't place, but that lasted only a minute.  I had a great time working and designing my hairstyle for my model.  This sort of thing just gets me more and more excited about the field and my future plans!!!  I am so glad I made this change and career move. 

I realized today that I'm so focused on this passion of mine.  I wonder if anyone else is in the same boat...I go to sleep thinking about cosmetology and I wake up thinking about it.  I am so happy that I have this type of passion about my career and future!!

It's been a long day and evening.  I could do this every day!!  I love it! 

No comments:

Post a Comment