"Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning. "
-Albert Einstein

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Family

Yesterday was my husband's birthday.  We spent the entire day together, it was great!!  He got so many great Birthday wishes from my family and several of our friends.  The saddest thing was that today we realized that his own sister and brother didn't wish him a happy birthday.  This just reaffirms just how much I am thankful for my great family and friends who always think of him as well as me.  Both groups see him as their friend and family.  I was sad for him because I knew it made him sad that they didn't even call or text. 

It just goes to show that the little things do indeed matter.  Those little things, simple as they may be, make or break someone's day.  I encourage everyone to remember the little things...the birthdays, anniversaries, and other occasions that are important to your friends and family. 

No comments:

Post a Comment