"Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning. "
-Albert Einstein

Monday, October 4, 2010

Portfolio

Today we had our first official portfolio class at school.  It was a great class!!   I am so excited about my portfolio and the styles I going to do.  My only nervous/anxious thing is doing up-dos.  They make me stressed because I'm not as comfortable with them as other things such as cutting or coloring.   I think I just need to practice a bit...this week I'll be doing just that!

The last few days/week has been super busy for me at work!!  It doesn't feel like I've had a minute to do much of anything but school and work!  Whew...weeks like that are draining and sometimes take me a minute to catch my breath! 

This week starts my 'overview' part of school...basically I'm on the clinic floor the remaining weeks until I graduate!  So far my first day was great!  I enjoy being on the floor so much and interacting with clients and other students.

November 1 is getting closer and closer and I can hardly stand the waiting!!!  I am so anxious to find out if I was chosen for the Spread the Love campaign.  I know it would be an amazing learning and growing opportunity!  I hope they choose me!  We'll see!!
 


  

No comments:

Post a Comment