"Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning. "
-Albert Einstein

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Portfolio, Spirit Week and other stuff

Well, my portfolio was last Thursday and it went amazingly well.  I'm excited to see how the pictures will turn out.  I hope they look as good on film as I thought they did in person!  I ended up only doing one up do, rather than two or three.  I'm getting better with them, but they still cause me grief!  I am working on them daily to just get a feel for how to do them and getting more comfortable with my hands....slowly but surely I'll master them just as I feel I have mastered other things.

This week at school is spirit week and its been fun so far.  Today was nerd day and it was hilarious seeing everyone in their nerdly outfits!!  The rest of the week ought to be just as fun! 

I had a meeting today with a videographer who is going to help me make my next video if I am chosen as a semi finalist in the Spread the Love.  I am hoping that I'm chosen!!!  I am still so excited about the opportunity to travel and learn and share what I've experienced!!  I've let everyone who needs to know about the contest know.  Now its just the waiting.....November 1st get here faster!!!  My school's owners have been so great to help me with this contest.  I'm so fortunate and I truly hope that I can move forward in this....I know I would be a great choice for them. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment