"Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning. "
-Albert Einstein

Sunday, October 31, 2010

Happy Halloween!

Happy Halloween to all those who follow my blog!  Trick or treating last night was fun but so crowded.  The town I live does an 'organized' trick or treating to keep the kids safe and off the streets.  Well, its a good idea in theory, but it falls short of what it is meant to be, unfortunately.  It started at 6, but the line was so long...kids in line in the street...we went to other places and then came back at about 7:25...line was still there, not as long but kids still in the streets.  I guess I don't see how this keeps the kids any safer.  If anything, the parents are more lax at an event such as this and the kids are therefore less monitored than if they were going door to door in their own neighborhood. 

I found out that I am officially a semi finalist in the Spread the Love contest!!  Woohoo!!  I will be changing up my blog entries because of this.  Going forward, each blog will be themed based upon a given question that I will answer in the blog.  I think it will be good reading and hopefully it will get more people interested in following my blog.  The first entry will be tomorrow and each day going forward.  The questions are pertaining to cosmetology and my thoughts on the industry as a whole. 

Tuesday is my birthday, so Happy Birthday to me!!  No big plans in the works for me...except painting my house and working on the semi finalist work for Spread the Love.  This upcoming week and the next are going to be busy for me with the Dare to Be Bolder event with Sam Lavella, the Spread the Love semi finalist work and working on my new house.  Whew!!  Makes me tired just thinking about it all! 

No comments:

Post a Comment